you save up to 3% discount = €38.91
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time ca.7-10 Workdays
- Order number: SW100155.8
"Thonet S 64 PV, cantilever padded chair - edition "PURE MATERIALS""
- With armrests (oak, black cherry or walnut)
- Frame made of nickel-plated steel tube, pipe end plug made of wood (oak, black cherry or walnut) or chrome plated, 25 x 2 mm
- Wood parts in solid oiled wood, color oak, walnut or black cherry
- Upholstery natural nappa leather with double stitch seam or full-grain nubuck leather with capped seam
- Strong thread in contrast color with Charmeuse
- Seat height 460 mm
- H 800 x W 580 x D 620 mm
This elegant cantilever chair does not differ from its basic form, the Thonet S32, but as an S64 it has additional armrests and spoils its owner with the fine characteristics of the Pure Materials editions. The manufacturer provides these historical models with high-quality, environmentally friendly materials, such as strikingly nappa and nubuck leather and armrests made of untreated solid wood. The frame is nickel-plated and not chrome-plated in this special version, but is also available in various color finishes. Please contact us: We will configure your unique Thonet chair for you.
Stylish and historic
Marcel Breuer created these steel tube furniture in the heyday of his work, creating a seating furniture with an aesthetic material composition, clear and reduced, high-quality and stylish. Thonet took over the production of these chairs in 1930 and began the success story of one of the most famous and mostly produced steel tube furniture of all time. As a timelessly beautiful cantilever chair, this exclusive variant finds its place in living rooms, restaurants, lounge areas and numerous other surroundings.
|Seating height:||46 cm|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- THONET Internet
- Further products by Hersteller THONET