you save up to 3% discount = €115.11
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time ca.35 Workdays
- Order number: Thonet-S285_1
"Thonet S 285/1 desk"
This tubular steel desk is a successful example of the Bauhaus' programmatic claim of combining art and technology into a formal unit. The tabletop and storage elements made of varnished or stained wood harmonically fit in with the tubular steel design. The supporting frame consists of a single line; the wooden elements seem to float in it. The simple piece of furniture, which is formally balanced in its proportions, represents an expressive piece of contemporary history known as "The New Objectivity." We sell various versions of this model.
- The desk's drawers are equipped with a self-closing drawer track. Due to the increased size of the track, the arrangement and number of drawers has therefore changed.
- The version with shelves can now be fitted with drawers. They have an individual order number.
Frame chrome-plated tubular steel, body in stained ash or open pore varnish in various shades. Drawers lockable with central lock. Also available as version with open shelf compartments.
- Benchtop: 108 x 72 cm
- Top thickness: 2,5 cm
- Frame: tubular steel, 25 x 2 mm
- B 164cm x H 73 cm x T 43 cm
Please note: The desk can be set up inversely.