you save up to 3% discount = €11.70
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available *
- Order number: fritz-hansen-serie7
"Fritz Hansen Series 7 chair"
The Series 7 chairs ™ are the most successful chair models of the Danish manufacturer - perhaps even the best-selling chairs ever. For the chair 3107, its origin dates back to 1955, Arne Jacobsen used a technique that was new in those days where laminated plywood was brought into a desired shape under steam. Jacobsen was inspired by the work of the American designer couple Eames, who also experimented with the new procedure.
The precursor of the Series 7 chairs was the model "Myren / The Ant" which had only three legs of steel pipe and was one of the first chairs where seat and backrest were formed from a single piece of plywood.
Actually, it is the seat 3107, the correct type designation, although is usually generalized spoken by the chairs of the series 7 – the Series 7 actually includes other models, among others a bar stool.
- These chairs are available in many different variants.
- On request, the series 7 with seat upholstery or fully upholstered in fabric or different leathers.
- Also available is a version with armrests.
- Also available as a children's version.
|Seating height:||46 cm|