you save up to 3% discount = €215.22
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time ca. 20 Workdays
- Order number: 41208600
"Vitra Lounge Chair & Ottoman white"
The Lounge Chair white - one of the most famous designs by Charles and Ray Eames - was created in 1956 and is now a classic in the history of modern furniture. Charles Eames' declared aim for the Lounge Chair and Ottoman was to combine the utmost comfort with high-end materials and high-quality finishing. The result: a modern interpretation of the traditional English club chair, boasting a convincingly well thoughtout construction, right down to its tiniest details. Just as he intended, the chair conveys the impression of a soft, well-used baseball glove, inviting the user to sink back into it.
- Wooden seat and backrest shells in moulded plywood
- Removable upholstery with premium or grand leather covers.
- Plywood shell, veneered in white pigmented walnut
- Classic version: 840 x 840 x 850 mm.
- New interpretation: 930 x 840 x 850 mm.
- Ottoman: 420 x 630 x 560 mm.
- Polished base