you save up to 3% discount = €30.60
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Immediately available *
- Order number: vitra-41190100
"Vitra HeadLine office swivel chair"
Design: Mario Bellini & Claudio Bellini, 2006
- Vitra HeadLine Office chair according to EN 1335
- Synchronous mechanism, backrest can be locked in upright position
- Incl. Seat depth and height adjustment
- Lumbar support of backrest adjustable in height to back
- HeadLine base and backrest aluminum polished or basic dark
- Bracket made of die-cast aluminum or plastic in basic dark
- 3-dimensional cover for seat and backrest, integrated patented Clima Seat
Various options for armrests
- without armrests
- with armrests
- with 3D armrests
- with leather-covered armrests
- The HeadLine is available with hard castors for carpet floors or optionally soft castors for hard floors
The "two generations of design"
This office swivel chair combines pleasant sitting comfort with an ecologically responsible design. Tensions in the shoulder and neck area are pre-bent, the spine is optimally supported. Even with the backrest in the back, the view is still on the screen, the Headline office chair adapts itself ideally to the body. It was designed in the Bellini studio in Milan. The designs of the designer Mario Bellini are always characterized by precision and rigor, linked to emotions. He is one of the leading Italian designers of the last 30 years. Two generations of the Bellini family have been working together for the Vitra HeadLine office chair. Claudio Bellini, who, like his father Mario Bellini, was trained in architecture at the Polytechnic in Milan, designed the HeadLine together with his father.
|Seating height:||39-51 cm|
|Width backrest:||53 cm|
|Height backrest:||84,5 cm|
|Depth seat surface:||40-46 cm|
|Largest outrigger undercarriage:||38,8 cm|
|Designer:||Mario Bellini & Claudio Bellini|